Wcasino is dedicated to safeguarding our users’ absolute privacy and adhering to all pertinent data protection regulations. Wcasino assures all users that all non-public personal information (as delineated in the General Data Protection Regulation, otherwise known as the “GDPR”, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016) is handled with integrity, lawfulness, and in line with professional business ethics. Furthermore, it is pledged that all personal information is collected solely for the distinct purposes which are known to, and approved by the user, at the point they choose to engage with the Wcasino website.
WHO ARE WE?
- Wcasino is a multinational organisation that offers betting options to its clientele worldwide. For those with legal interests in our established operation, please feel free to request a full listing of our group’s entities by sending an email to [email protected].
- BonusBoostEnt Ltd, a Cyprus-based company located at 182 Arch. Makarios III Avenue Limassol 3031, Cyprus, is responsible for managing all non-public personal data. Your information will be shared throughout the group entities and processed by any of them. At Wcasino, we ensure that all our entities comply with the necessary safeguards and privacy protocols as per UK and EU regulations for the handling and processing of confidential personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT? HOW DO WE USE IT?
- At Wcasino, we gather visitor data that is voluntarily provided to access our feature set.
- We employ the personal data you impart for a range of objectives outlined below:
- BonusBoostEnt Ltd will employ your personal information, including specifics like your full name, contact number, email ID, and residential address, either directly or through our third-party contractors, exclusively to deliver you promotional content concerning the website or services, as well as various products, services, web platforms, and applications linked to (a) diverse entities within our corporation; or (b) our corporate associates and affiliate collaborators (jointly referred to as: “Marketing Affiliates”), which we believe may pique your interest.
- Wcasino holds the right to unite the data accrued from users with information obtained from supplementary sources, such as public databases, demographic data providers, third-party entities, and search engine queries. This integration serves to enhance the understanding and effectiveness of our services and communications.
- The personal data acquired from your device shall be employed to help provide you with the pertinent service/s encompassing
- Your personal data may (for the explicit purposes elucidated in this policy) be transferred or divulged to any entity within the Wcasino group and, conditional upon appropriate arrangements with our third parties, for the handling of said personal data on our behalf, encompassing:
- As international operators, there may be occasions necessitating the transfer of your personal data to nations situated outside of the European Union. The legal frameworks and data protection regulations governing these nations may not be as exhaustive and robust as those within the European Union.
- We retain your personal data solely for the period required to fulfil legal, tax, and/or legitimate business objectives. Your data may be housed in paper, electronic form, or a combination of both. Upon the cessation of the necessity for this data, it will be duly eradicated or removed from our system(s). Should you desire information regarding the specific duration of retention for the personal data we possess about you, please reach out to us at [email protected].
- Under data protection legislation, you are provided with several basic rights:
- For any inquiries or requests concerning the aforementioned, please get in touch with us at [email protected]. We are committed to responding promptly and will endeavour to address your inquiry within a maximum of 30 days from the moment we receive your communication.
- We exercise thorough diligence in implementing and maintaining the security of this website and your information. We employ a combination of technological and physical security measures to deter unauthorised access, preserve the integrity of data, and ensure the lawful utilisation of the information collected online. These protective measures are tailored based on the nature of the data we collect from our users.
- We deploy industry-standard practices and tools to safeguard our users’ information, including:
- The entity responsible for the processing of your personal data in compliance with the relevant European Union data protection legislation is:
Contact Information: Our valued visitors have the option of providing us with their contact information, which may include their entire name along with their email address.
Collection of Voluntary Data: Our company may collect data that you choose to provide us with on a voluntary basis. Instances of customer communication and provision of personal information through email or other means of correspondence.
At our company, we gather a range of information pertaining to the device you’re using, both software and hardware, which can be used to identify you. This includes your IP address, web browser fingerprinting, geolocation data, and specific information such as your IMEI, MAC, and/or UDID address.
Our company offers the option to register through your social network account, such as Facebook. By doing so, we will be granted access to basic parts of data from your social network account. This information might involve your name, date of birth, profile photo, and list of contacts, as well as any additional data you have decided to make publicly accessible on your social network account.
Third-party data collection: Our company collects personal information from providers of third-party services. We may require specific details from you in order to provide the services we offer, such as credit history data from credit agencies and other financial data. This information is collected to verify your personal identity and avoid fraudulent or unlawful behaviour.
The second classification of data pertains to Non-Personal Data, which comprises unidentifiable and unidentified data obtained through the utilisation of our services by any of our visitors.
The non-personal data being gathered consists of aggregated usage information and technical data, which may encompass the visitor’s operating system, keyboard language, browser type, screen resolution, associated time stamps, duration of service usage, visitor click-stream, and all connected service-related activities.
For the sake of clarity, it shall be acknowledged that any non-personal data that is associated or correlated with personal data shall be deemed as personal data, provided that such association or correlation persists.
The various categories of non-personal data that are gathered from or pertaining to you are:
Technical Information: To enhance the proficiency of our website, the services we provide, and your engagement with it, we gather technical information sent by your computer, mobile devices, or other electronic gadgets. This information includes a collection of both hardware and software attributes, such as linguistic preferences, the operating system, the browser genre of the gadget employed, timestamps of access, and the web address from which you navigated to our services, among other elements. This collection includes indistinct digital tokens such as Google Advertising ID and IDFA.
Application and Device Information: The information in this bracket consists of the make and edition of your device, the operating platform of the gadget (e.g., Android or iOS), SDK version, the language of the system, mobile carrier, embedded mobile web explorers (e.g., Chrome, Safari, etc.), utilisation metrics (comprising data regarding the functionality of applications run on the device), history of application usage, data linked to mobile application downloads and installations, and supplementary information regarding in-application occurrences (like in-app acquisitions), along with anonymous identifiers assigned to the device, such as Google Advertising ID, iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), or other device designations in operation.
Geographical Information: By using our services, you acknowledge and agree that your IP address may be used to estimate your general location. However, please note that this information is not entirely accurate in terms of geolocation. The conveyed information is considered standard web traffic. By using our services, you agree to allow us to collect peripheral location information. This information helps us to determine your interests or potential involvement in a particular area without revealing your exact location.
Ad Data: The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By accessing and making use of this website, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. The Ad data group pertains to all online advertisements and personalised content that we have attempted to serve you as a visitor. This information is collected and stored for analytical and marketing purposes. By using this website, you agree to allow us to collect and store data related to the advertisements displayed to you. This data includes the specific page where the advertisement was shown, the number of times the advertisement was served to you, whether you viewed or interacted with the advertisement, your engagement history, and whether or not you accessed the advertiser’s website, downloaded their application, or purchased their product or service.
Analytical and Archive Information: By using the services on this website, you acknowledge and agree that data will be collected on your usage of the services. This data may include information such as user activity (including clicks, time spent on pages, unique actions, referral URLs, and all pages viewed), application usage, online browsing, log files, time stamps, and alerts. By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that the data collected from your usage may be utilised for various purposes, including but not limited to identifying and resolving system errors and bugs, as well as conducting analysis and research activities related to your overall usage of the site.
This website is intended for individuals who are of legal age, which is defined as 18 years or the age of legal consent in their jurisdiction, whichever is higher. It is not designed for or directed towards individuals who are under the age of 18 or under the age of legal consent in their jurisdiction. The use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions outlined herein. By visiting or making use of this website, you acknowledge and agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you are not of legal age, you are prohibited from using this website or providing any personal information to us. Any utilisation or download of this website or its services by individuals who are not of legal age is strictly prohibited.
By using this website, you agree that BonusBoostEnt Ltd may access and verify any personal information that has been gathered from you and your activities on this site. In the event that an individual who is not of legal age shares their data with us, we reserve the right to delete said data. If any individual, including yourself or someone you know, suspects that a minor or person under the legal age has disclosed information to us, it is imperative that you promptly notify us at [email protected].
THE WAY WE USE ALL COLLECTED DATA
Through accessing and using our website, you agree to allow us to manage and provide various services, including but not limited to performance marketing, online promotional content, online consumer acquisition network, and user attribution to our partners.
By using this website, you agree to allow us to track your individual preferences in order to present the website in accordance with those preferences.
You agree to allow us to market our website and serve advertisements to you, which may include advertising based on your individual behaviours. More information on our marketing practices can be found under the “Marketing” section.
When you visit this website, you agree that we may collect and use your data for statistical, analytical, and research purposes. This information will be used to improve and customise our website to better suit your individual needs and interests. This may include creating reports based on the use of specific features or services on our website.
The purpose of our website is to provide assistance and troubleshooting services. We will respond to your inquiries and questions to the best of our abilities.
By accessing and using this website, you acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to make advancements, developments, adaptations, and improvements to the website based on the collective preferences and usage patterns of our visitors.
By using this website, you agree to allow us to detect and verify your access to specific services.
By accessing and using this website, you agree to refrain from engaging in any illegal or fraudulent activities that may compromise the integrity of the website. It is your responsibility to identify and avoid such actions while using the website. Your access to the website is subject to compliance with the conditions set forth herein. Any failure to comply with these conditions could end in the suspension of the access you have to the website.
By using this website, you agree to promptly identify any risks associated with your activities on the site.
We reserve the right to investigate any breach or violation that is consistent with our policies and User Agreement. We also reserve the right to enforce our policies and User Agreement.
This website reserves the right to inspect and resolve any disagreements that may arise in relation to your direct use of the site.
The utilization of our services implies your acceptance to abide by all relevant laws and regulations. Your information may be disclosed according to a government request or legal procedure, such as a court order or subpoena. We will also comply with any other legislative or governmental organisations as required by law.
Wcasino might also share and circulate personal information with our Marketing Affiliates with the intent of proposing a range of marketing deals, which either we or the Marketing Affiliates we collaborate with deem suitable for you as a user. Our Marketing Affiliate partners might employ this personal information for multiple marketing and promotional activities, such as text messages, postal mail, direct mailings, and phone marketing.
You have the liberty at any given time to decline to receive further marketing communications from our trade partners, our marketing associates, or ourselves by reaching out to the team at [email protected]. Be aware that even if you choose to withdraw and remove yourself from our primary marketing communications list, we might continue to engage with you regarding any updates related to website services and formal notices.
DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY FROM YOUR DEVICE:
the initiation of your digital Wcasino Account;
the facilitation and oversight of all your transactions on the Wcasino site;
to adhere to any statutory obligations encompassing compliances associated with anti-money laundering regulations;
for our internal operations, which include the administration and handling of the aforementioned data, data analytics, and market analysis, and for maintaining our internal records and/or refining our website and the services provided.
WHO MIGHT WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA WITH?
Telecommunication vendors for mobile messaging engagement with our users.
Our payment service entities are in alignment with your preferences to manage your deposits and withdrawals.
Our ‘Know Your Customer’ mediators are subsequent to establishing the required contractual safeguards to preserve your personal data and to meet our legal commitments.
Our collaborators and associates who strive to ensure that your Wcasino journey is consistently gratifying and fulfilling.
TRANSFER OF DATA
FOR HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA KEPT?
The right to information – You are entitled to be apprised of the personal confidential data we collect and the manner in which we manage and process it. This policy is aimed at delivering such insights.
The right of access – You have the prerogative to seek affirmation regarding whether your personal confidential data is subject to processing and to obtain access to said data.
The right to alteration – You are entitled to request amendments to the personal confidential data we retain on you in instances where the data is found to be inaccurate or lacking.
The right to data portability – By using our services, you agree that you may request the transfer of your personal data, which is legally permitted for portability, and in a structured, widely accepted, and machine-readable format. You may also request the transfer of this data to a different data controller, given that it is technically possible to do so.
The right of removal – You possess the right to demand the removal of your personal data. This data will be deleted or destroyed, barring the presence of a legal mandate or a justifiable business rationale for continued processing or retention.
The right to restrict processing – You have the privilege to withdraw or restrict consent to the processing of your personal data. Under such circumstances, we are permitted to retain your data but are prohibited from further processing it unless there is a legitimate legal basis or justification for continuing the processing.
The right to object to the processing under specific legal grounds, including:
By using our services, you acknowledge and agree that we may process your personal data based on our legitimate interests or when it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the execution of official authority.
Direct marketing and profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing objectives.
Processing for purposes of historical research, scientific research, or statistical analyses; and
You are entitled to lodge a grievance with the pertinent regulatory authorities if you opine that your data has not been managed or processed in consonance with GDPR and with the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner, which serves as the primary regulatory body in Cyprus.
ENSURING THE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Robust network architecture, including intrusion prevention and state-of-the-art firewall systems.
Encryption of communications.
Access and Identity Verification Controls.
Periodic internal and external audits, assessments, and tests, etc.
While we exert extensive efforts to shield your information, we cannot guarantee immunity from individuals who attain unauthorised access or engage in malicious activities pertaining to this website. Additionally, we do not offer any explicit or implicit assurance that we can prevent such unauthorised access.
WAYS TO REACH US
BonusBoostEnt Ltd, Attn: Data Protection Officer, 182 Arch. Makarios III Avenue, Limassol 3031, Cyprus. Email: [email protected]